Did you know that plantar fasciitis is responsible for up to 15% of the foot symptoms requiring people to seek professional care from a medical professional? This condition is actually when the ligament that connects the heel to the toes becomes inflamed. This inflammation—and the fact that we’re constantly on our feet—causes an immense amount of pain. Typically the pain is felt in the heel, but plantar fasciitis can actually cause issues beyond foot pain, such as extreme calf muscle tension and stiffness of leg joints.
If you suffer from plantar fasciitis, there are a few ways to alleviate symptoms. The first is to stretch several times per day. The other option is to purchase footwear that is designed for people with plantar fasciitis. What should you look for in these types of shoes? Keep reading to find out!
What to Look for in Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
If you suffer from plantar fasciitis and want to alleviate some of your pain, it’s essential to pick a good pair of footwear. So, what are the essential components of shoes for plantar fasciitis? Well, along with common features like price, quality construction, durability, slip resistant soles, and a comfortable fit, you should also consider the following factors:
- Arch Support: Your arch is where the ligaments connecting your toes to your heel reside. That is why arch support is essential for people with plantar fasciitis. Ensure that you do not choose flat-soled shoes, rather ones that will hug the arch of your foot and provide comfort and support while you are on your feet.
- Heel Cushions: A cushioned heel is also crucial for any shoes designed to combat plantar fasciitis. These cushions should be fitted under the sole and include padding that reduces impact and pressure on the heel. Running shoes typically have this type of support, but for other shoes, you should always investigate the type of heel and ensure that it provides adequate support
- Removable Soles: Another aspect that is important to have in shoes for plantar fasciitis is a removable inner sole. Plantar fasciitis shoes should always have orthodontic inserts that are removable so that they can be replaced or repaired when they become worn down. This also enables you to get custom inserts made and insert them comfortably into the shoe should you choose to do so
If you are shopping for shoes to combat plantar fasciitis and reduce or eliminate your foot pain, be sure to carefully consider the features listed above.
Three Best Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
If you are looking for the best shoes for plantar fasciitis, look no further than the three shoes featured below from Orthofeet, Algeria, and OOFOS. These shoes have the perfect combination of quality construction, arch support, and posture-correcting design.
Best shoes for plantar fasciitis
1. Orthofeet Proven Pain Relief Plantar Fasciitis Orthopedic Comfortable Diabetic Flat Feet Avery Island Men’s Walking Shoes – View Reviews On Amazon
The Orthofeet Proven Pain Relief Plantar Fasciitis Orthopedic Comfortable Diabetic Flat Feet Avery Island Men’s Walking Shoes are a great option for those looking for shoes to combat plantar fasciitis. These shoes come in two colors, black and brown, and have premium orthotic insoles that offer anatomical arch support and plush cushioning in the heel to alleviate pain associated with plantar fasciitis. These features are meant to enhance your gait as you walk and reduce the pain felt from your heels up to your hips and lower back.
The Easy Gait Ortho-Cushion system is a great feature and boasts a lightweight sole that acts as a shock absorber every step along the way. This not only alleviates stress on the joints, it also provides increased stability. Combined with the wide toe box, added cushion, and supportive structure, these shoes provide the stability and support necessary for those suffering from plantar fasciitis.
- Engineered design that reduces heel, arch, foot and joint pain
- Lightweight design to eliminate fatigue
- Orthotic insole with anatomical arch support to improve stability for those with plantar fasciitis
2. Mcallen Slip-On, Slip-Resistant, Skechers for Work Flex Advantage Men’s Shoes – View Reviews On Amazon
If you are looking for comfortable and stylish shoes that you can wear while tackling any type of job, these shoes will be the best. They are superior quality shoes with gel-infused memory foam insoles that usually provide exceptional comfort and support. In addition, they are lightweight shoes with an easy slip-on construction, excellent flexibility and superior synthetic soles that are slip resistant. They also have a durable synthetic upper which allows for ease of use in different kinds of environments.
The shoes are designed to give you the best traction on all surfaces while their soft fabric lining is meant to give you unmatched comfort throughout the day.
- They are sporty slip-on work shoes with exceptional slip resistance.
- Their synthetic and textile uppers have gore side panels for extra flexibility.
- Their synthetic outsoles that will give you great traction on all surfaces including wet and oily surfaces
- The cushioned comfort insoles and soft fabric lining are meant to give you unmatched comfort on all surfaces.
- Their FlexSole shock absorbing and flexible lightweight midsoles will give you unmatched agility when wearing the shoes.
3. The Vionic Orthaheel Turner Men’s Sneakers – View Reviews On Amazon
This is another set of great quality shoes for people with plantar fasciitis. Designed with the best blend of technical features, the shoes have resilient athletic outsoles for great traction on all surfaces, while their heathered mesh upper will give you the performance you are looking for. The shoes feature the highly innovative podiatrist-designed F.M.T. technology, which provides unmatched orthotic support, relief as well as stability. This will help to realign your feet back to their normal position.
This technology is known to reduce over-pronation, which in turn helps in relieving associated conditions like heel pain, knee pain or lower back pain. The shoes feature the adjustable lace-up closure, which will give you a perfect fit. They also have a breathable and removed mesh-lined EVA footbed that will give you extra support and comfort.
- They have lightly cushioned tongues and collars for extra comfort
- They have durable rubber outsoles that guarantee the best traction on all surfaces.
- It has a durable, breathable and sporty mesh upper silhouette
- The shoes feature a breathable and removable mesh-lined EVA footbed which offers extra comfort and support.
- They feature the Orthaheel Technology, which is designed to provide you proper alignment, and help reduce aches and pains by effectively aligning your feet from the ground up.
4. The Telic Flip-Flop Soft Sandals – View Reviews On Amazon
Made of exclusive Novalon materials, these are stylish sandals that are designed to support the arches of one’s feet through the custom deep heel cup and the anatomically correct footbed. Their design usually offers even weight distribution beneath the feet and it normally reacts to the body temperature, giving your feet a comfortable hug, since they normally conform well to one’s personal shape. Their ability to mold and adapt to different foot-types is actually what makes these sandals to be unique.
The Telic’s spin on these classic flip flops ensures convenience and comfort for everyday wear, while their lightweight design allows for unmatched flexibility when you are wearing the footwear. They are also waterproof and durable sandals. Moreover, Telics shock-absorbing properties usually help the feet and joints to recover much quickly after a strenuous workout or sporting activity.
- The heat-sensitive Novalon material usually molds to your feet, eliminating pressure points while cushioning your steps.
- They offer unmatched medial support as well as orthopedic functionality.
- They have a textured that gives your feet a gentle massaging effect.
- The sandals are heat-activated, and hence can react to the temperature of your body in order to give the feet a perfect hug.
5. Alegria Women’s Paloma Flat – View Reviews On Amazon
If you want to alleviate the pain of plantar fasciitis, the Alegria Women’s Paloma Flat might be the right shoe for you. These shoes are simple and unassuming but contain all the advanced features you would want in shoes to combat plantar fasciitis.
This shoe features a breathable sole to keep your feet dry and comfortable. The rocker outsole is specifically designed to improve your gait, and the anatomically correct foot bed has the arch support you need. Plus, the Alegria Women’s Paloma Flats also include a removable foot bed so you can quickly and easily insert custom orthotics if you own them. If you are looking for shoes to keep your feet happy despite suffering from plantar fasciitis, check out this pair!
- Breathable sole to keep feet dry
- Arch support perfect for plantar fasciitis
- Solid bottom maximizes surface area contacting ground for supreme stability
- Rubber outsole encourages natural gait and better posture
6. Women’s Vionic Kona Fitness Shoes – View Reviews On Amazon
This is another type of top quality shoes for anyone with plantar fasciitis. They are elegantly designed shoes that come in different colors to choose from and varied sizes to fit the exact size of your feet. The shoes feature a mesh upper for better breathability, a removable footbed and a rubber outsole that guarantees the best traction on all surfaces. They are great sporty shoes that are designed to provide the ultimate support and flexibility.
Moreover, the podiatrist-designed footbed that is designed in the Vionic shoes usually promotes stability right from the ground up. The shoes are uniquely designed to combine science and style, while combining innovative biomechanics with some of the latest trends. In addition, their sturdy EVA midsoles are meant to add stability to the sleek active sneakers. They are lightweight shoes that will give you unmatched maneuverability.
- They have rubber outsoles for better traction
- Have podiatrist-designed footbeds built into to help promote stability from ground up.
- The mesh upper offers better breathability
- The sturdy EVA midsoles usually add stability to the sleek sneakers.
7. OOFOS Unisex OOcloog Clog – View Reviews On Amazon
Another great option for a pair of shoes to combat plantar fasciitis is the OOFOS Unisex OOcloog Clog. These shoes are specially designed to absorb 37% more impact than traditional shoes. This not only reduces the stress on your joints, but it also alleviates pain associated with plantar fasciitis and allows your feet to heal more quickly.
These nubuck leather and fabric shoes contain a rubber sole that will keep you upright on your feet, while also providing the comfort and support you need. The impact-resistant slip-on OOFOS Unisex OOcloog Clog boasts quality arch support. In addition, it also contains a biomechanical deign that encourages you to maintain a normal gait and alleviate stress and foot fatigue. With a design that cradles your arch and provides the support necessary, the OOFOS Unisex OOcloog Clog is a great option for anyone wanting to alleviate plantar fasciitis pain.
- Slip on feature for ease of use
- Cradles arches which are great for plantar fasciitis
- Features a biomechanical design to encourage a natural gait
Best House Slippers for Plantar Fasciitis
1. Haflinger AT Boiled-Wool Hard-Sole Unisex Slippers – View Reviews On Amazon
Made of 100 percent textile material, these are high quality house slippers that are suitable for anyone with Plantar Fasciitis. Featuring a unique blend of simplicity and casual style, they are versatile and comfortable footwear that you can wear indoors as well as outdoors. They are trendy and unisex slippers with the boiled wool upper and are uniquely designed to offer lasting durability and wear. They also have an easy on and off silhouette which guarantees you a snug fit. Moreover, their latex and double-felt insole usually provides exceptional moisture management and cushioning support.
In addition, their outsole is made of superior quality and lightweight rubber, which offers greater flexibility and a steady grip even on hard surfaces. They are extremely warm, comfortable and beautiful footwear that are made using natural wool that will keep your feet at the right temperature whether you are in a warm or cold environment. The slippers are also designed to absorb moisture, hence keeping your feet dry at all times. The molded arch support usually provides better alignment and an appropriate fit.
- Made using lightweight materials
- They feature a temperature-regulating upper and a well knit topline trim
- Have a waterproof indoor and outdoor sole
- They are well fitting and comfortable to wear
2. Orthofeet Asheville Comfortable Arch-Support Diabetic Orthopedic Men’s Brown Leather Slippers – View Reviews On Amazon
If you are diabetic and are looking for good quality shoes that will safely and comfortably fit your swollen and painful feet, these orthopedic leather slippers will be the best. The shoes are designed with premium orthotic insoles with anatomical arch support as well as cushioning heel pad, which normally conforms to contours of your feet as you walk around. The shoes are designed to enhance comfort and help alleviate pain right at your heels, feel, hips, lower back, and all the way to the kneed.
Moreover, the shoes have the ortho-cushion system which is biomechanically engineered in order to alleviate stress on your joints, enhance your stability and facilitate foot motion. Their soft and non-binding upper has an extra depth design as well as a wide toe box which helps to eliminate pressure on the bunions as well as hammer toes. In addition, the soft and seam-free interior lining that is padded with foam usually eliminates pressure points and also offers superior comfort together with comfort for the sensitive feet.
- They offer anatomical arch support
- The ortho-cushion system is designed to eliminate stress on your joints, enhance foot motions and boost your stability.
- The soft and seam-free interior lining that us padded with foam will eliminate pressure points, offer comfort and protect your sensitive feet.
3. The Spenco Supreme Men’s Slippers – View Reviews On Amazon
These are superior quality men’s shoes that usually combine the orthopedically-friendly footbed design with the casual style. Their upper part is comprised of quilted nylon for extra comfort while the goring on the sides of the instep gives you an ideal fit. Moreover, the pull tab that is set at the heel usually helps in ensuring easier wearing and removal of these shoes. Their footbed features Spenco’s TOTAL SUPPORT system. The anatomical shape with superior arch support, the metarsal dome, and the deep heel cup work together to enhance the lower limb alignment, control pronation and relieve the forefoot pressure.
The slippers also feature a durable and non-marking outsole design which has an extra traction to give you a firm footing on any surface. They are the best shoes to wear when you are entertaining your guests or while you are lounging around.
- The upper made of quilted nylon
- They have a deep heel cupping for extra support
- The metatarsal dome helps to alleviate the forefoot pressure
- The non-slip and non-marking outsole gives extra traction and
- The metatarsal dome alleviates forefoot pressure</li?
4. Vionic Taunton Men’s, Slippers – View Reviews On Amazon
These are versatile indoor and outdoor slippers that you can slip on while you are going on any casual errand. The shoes have an inbuilt podiatrist-designed biomechanical contouring technology called the orthaheel technology, which helps in reducing over-pronation. Their rubber soles are meant to give you great traction on any surface, while the fabric upper feels soft and comfortable to your feet. They are breathable and comfortable slippers that will give you the support you need.
In addition, these shoes are extremely easy to put on and off, thanks to their slip-on style design. Their wonderful arch support has been designed for durability and your legs and feet will not feel tired when you walk around in these shoes.
- They have a rubber sole that offers better traction
- The slip all design allows for ease of putting the shoes on and off
- Their rubber soles and soft terrycloth lining make them comfortable to wear
5. Totes ISOTONER Women’s M, Pink Terry Scalloped and Embroidered Clog Slippers – View Reviews On Amazon
These are elegantly designed women’s slippers that are designed for easier maneuverability and comfort. They are made of soft polyester materials and feature the EVA heel cushion which absorbs impact for unmatched comfort. Moreover, their unique footbed design is meant to give you the best cushioning experience while you are wearing them. They also boast of having molded arch support, the heel cradle and tor-rest as well as an easy slip-on clog style, all of which work together to support your feet contours.
The slippers can be worn indoors or outdoors terry-lined for extra comfort and are machine washable. Moreover, their flat design helps in ensuring that you do not strain while wearing these shoes, an aspect that makes them to be suitable to wear in case you have plantar fasciitis.
- They are made of soft, warm and comfortable polyester material
- Their easy slip-on clog allows for easier wearing and removal
- The EVA heel cushion helps by absorbing impact for extra comfort
- Their unique footbed design offers you the ultimate cushioning experience
- Besides being comfortable on your feet, these slippers also have an elegant design that makes them ideal for indoor as well as outdoor use.
Best and most Comfortable Walking Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
1. Vionic Men’s Walker – View On Amazon
Specially designed to help you move with maximum support and comfort, these are great walking shoes for anyone with Plantar Fasciitis. The shoes are designed with the Active Motion system technology which usually combines the podiatrist-designed orthotic with the flexible cushioned outsole, the lightweight and breathable upper to give you the support you need while working, walking or playing. The footwear also features the premium quality full-grain leather upper which is also water resistant and a moisture-wicking and breathable upper with 100 percent polyester mesh lining. This is designed with the PU foam base, which helps in reducing friction and increasing comfort.
They also have the molded EVA midsole with the built-in 5-inch elevation for a smoother transition right from their heel to the toe. The shoes also offer excellent arch support as well as the deep heel cup which helps in aligning the lower extremities and keep you comfortable throughout.
- They have a premium quality full-grain upper and an action lacing system.
- Their moisture-wicking and breathable 100 percent polyester mesh with the PU foam base usually helps in reducing the friction of the shoes against your skin.
- The TPU mid-foot stabilizer usually helps in controlling the foot motion during the gait cycle.
2. The Orthofeet Pain-Relief, Orthopedic Plantar-Fasciitis Diabetic Men’s Sprint Sneakers – View On Amazon
Made of great quality leather materials, these are great walking shoes that are designed for comfort, support and reliability. Their anatomical arch support together with the cushioning heel pad that usually conforms to your foot’s contours as you walk is able to enhance your comfort and alleviate pain at your foot or heel up to the hips, knees and lower back. Their easy gait ortho-cushion system is meant to soften and add spring to your steps and is biomechanically designed to reduce the stress on joints, enhance your stability and facilitate the foot motion.
In addition, their soft and non-binding upper with the additionall-depth design as well as the wide toe box helps in reducing pressure. In addition, the soft and seam-free interior lining that is padded with foam also helps in eliminating pressure-points as well as providing unmatched comfort and maximum protection for people with sensitive feet.
- Their orthotic insoles that have cushioning heel pads and great anatomical support usually alleviates pain and enhance your comfort as you walk around.
- Their soft and non-binding upper usually helps in reducing the pressure on your feet when you wearing them.
- They are breathable shoes featuring a meshed upper part and hence will not leave you feeling sweaty after some walk.
3. The Orthofeet Women’s Plantar Fasciitis Walking Shoes – View On Amazon
For most women, combining comfort and style in their orthopedic shoes can be quite a challenge especially when dealing with a condition like Plantar Fasciitis. However, the women’s Plantar Fasciitis walking shoes from Orthofeet have been designed with all these aspects in mind. They are great shoes that have been designed with Orthofeet’s ortho-cushion system, which is specially engineered with advanced ergonomic and orthotic insoles. This usually helps in providing anatomical support to your feet and also offers exceptional cushioning.
Their lightweight soles feature the Easy Gait, ortho-cushion system which is able to soften and add some spring to your steps. The shoes also feature the soft, non-binding upper which has an extra depth design as well as a wide toe box, which usually eliminates pressure on your hammer toe as well as bunions. Furthermore, their soft and seam-free interior lining that is padded with foam usually eliminates the pressure points, offer superior comfort as well as protection for the sensitive feet.
- Their orthotic insoles help in eliminating pain and enhancing your comfort.
- Their biochemically-engineered and unique ortho-cushion system usually helps in reducing stress on your joints, facilitate foot motion and enhance stability.
- The soft, non-binding upper usually offers superior comfort as well as protection.
4. Saucony Grid Omni Walker Women’s Walking Shoes – View On Amazon
They are built with a great combination of cushioning and stability for a moderate overpranator. Their soft full-grain leather upper usually offers unmatched support and flexibility. The shoes are designed with visible Rearfoot Grid System consisting of the woven configuration of Hytrel filaments. This usually provides superior cushioning as well as stability by effectively centering your heel on impact. The forefoot features the High Rebound Compound which is a responsive rubber compound that usually provides superior cushioning through the gait cycle.
They are high-tech and comfortable shoes that are designed with a bio-mechanical fit that delivers unmatched performance. The shoes have a rubber sole that delivers unmatched traction on any surface and a lace-up vamp which helps in ensuring a perfect and comfortable fit. Moreover, their Walk-Trac patented outsole design is meant to give you smooth transition when walking.
- The engineered asymmetrical sole provides a bio-mechanical fit
- Their Walk-Trac patented outsole design ensures smooth transition
- Visible rearfoot grid system offers better cushioning and stability
5. Brooks Addiction Walker Men’s Walking Shoes – View On Amazon
This is another type of great Plantar Fasciitis walking shoes that are loaded with the best support for low arches as well as control for overpronation. They are casual and yet contemporary walking shoes that will feel great on your feet wherever you go. The supple full-grain leather or velvetry nubuck upper offers unmatched durability and comfort, while the fabric lining with a removable sockliner offers greater convenience. Moreover, the shoes feature the HydroFlow Technology, which helps in enhancing midsole cushioning as well as shock absorption.
The Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar usually presents a very robust dual density post right at the medial arch and this allows for progressive pronation control. The shoes also feature the MoGo technology which offers a well-cushioned and resilient foot-bed without compromising on stability. Their S-257 CUSHSOLE is a very energy-efficient midsole compound offering supreme flexibility and cushioning. Moreover, their synthetic sole can offer great traction on just about any surface.
- The full grain leather upper usually provides greater durability
- The MoGo technology offers a highly cushioned and resilient, footbed.
- The energy-efficient midsole compound usually allows for better cushioning and flexibility.
- Their dual-density post usually provides a smooth heel-to-toe transition
Best Running Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
1. Brooks Men’s Beast ’18 Shoes – View Reviews On Amazon
These are some of the best running shoes for Plantar Fasciitis that are designed for those runners with moderate to severe overpronation. They are motion-control shoes that are designed to stabilize the arch and guide your foot towards a smooth and more anatomically-agreeable gait. The air mesh, which makes up the rear section of the upper and the mid-foot, makes these shoes breathable and comfortable to wear. Moreover, the midsole unit of these shoes features the super DNS, which is a full-length material offering responsive and very smooth heel-to-to transitions.
The outsole unit of these shoes is made using three different rubber compounds which work together to deliver the most responsive traction over different surfaces. In addition, their forefoot also has an extremely flexible variant of rubber, which encourages natural flexibility. These shoes are quite roomy and are well cushioned to give you a comfortable walk or run in all conditions.
- New, Enhanced Fit: The soft and well-engineered air mesh upper is designed to offer a more spacious toe box, a structures saddle as well as an external heel counter, which delivers reinforced stability.
- Super Soft Cushioning: Their super DNA midsoles usually provide 25 percent more adaptable cushioning than the standard DNA midsole.
- Their Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar is able to guide you back to its normal motion path with extra support.
2. The New Balance 1260 V6 Running Shoes – View Reviews On Amazon
If you have over-pronated foot motion, these are the best running shoes for you. They are elegantly designed shoes that are made using high quality materials and feature systems that make running easier for shoe enthusiasts as well as those that need good support. The upper unit of the shoes usually utilizes the no-sew process, particularly on the interior. Your foot is able to slip into the foot-chamber with ease and experience unmatched smoothness of the fabric.
The stitched-on overlays usually provide very strategic support by making their coverage both snug and secure, while the air mesh helps to keep your feet well ventilated. Their main foam unit is usually lightweight, responsive and quite durable. Moreover, the midsole unit of the shoes is comprised of different cushioning systems which attenuate the impact shock as well as deliver a springy ride.
- The ABZORB Crash Pad has been designed to allow for enhanced motion control as well as stability within the heel
- Their No-sew FantomFit upper allows for lightweight support and perfect fit
- They also feature the N2 cushioning technology, which is a responsive, sustainable and durable cushioning system with a low-profile execution.
3. The ASICS GEL-Nimbus 20 Men’s Running Shoes – View Reviews On Amazon
These are another type of superior quality running shoes which are great for people with neutral foot motion. They are designed with an updated mesh, which will give you a more relaxed fit. The shoes also feature the Flytefoam midsole technology, which offers exceptional responsiveness and bounce back. They normally utilize organic super fibers to reduce the packing out that usually occurs in soft and low density foams. In addition, their FluidRide midsoles usually provide a great combination of cushioning and bounce back properties.
The rubber soles are designed to give you great traction on just about any surface. Their lightweight design is meant to give you the agility of an athlete while the 3D printed overlays usually added support that will offer you a customized fit. Furthermore, the lace-up closure with very discrete eyelets usually helps in dispersing the lace tension for a more customized fit.
- The FluidRide midsole technology usually provides a great combination of cushioning and bounce back properties
- The FluidFit upper technology usually adapts to your foot for a glove-like fit
- The seamless upper construction helps in reducing the likelihood of irritation
- Breathable fabric lining and meshed upper usually helps in promoting a great in-shoe feel.
4. Saucony Women’s Pro-Grid Integrity ST2 Walking Shoes – View Reviews On Amazon
Made of 100 percent full-grain leather, these are superior quality running shoes that will give you the comfort and traction that you need. They are unique shoes that have combined proper cushioning, unmatched comfort and exceptional durability to give you everything you would want in a shoe. They are the best shoes for anyone with normal pronation who needs moderate cushioning. Their upper is typically made of great quality full-grain leather which offers firm support. In addition, it normally employs the advanced Forefoot Stretch Zone technology, which ensures ample flexibility.
Furthermore, their full-length compression molded EVA that is used in the midsoles is known to provide highly responsive cushioning while the High Rebound Compound in the forefoot section usually helps to delivered an extra bounce.
- The full-grain leather upper is designed with the forefoot Stretch Zone technology for comfortable wear
- The compression Molded EVA midsoles are designed to deliver lightweight, responsive and durable cushioning
- The Heel ProGrid ensures maximum impact protection and
- The Walk-Trac comfort outsole guarantees optimum traction
5. ASICS Gel-Kayano 23 Women’s Running Shoes – View Reviews On Amazon
These are lightweight, responsive and durable shoes that are designed to make your movement easier and quite comfortable. The shoes feature the dynamic duomax support system which is set at an angle so as to support and engage your foot when needed. The shoes have a unique shape that will hold your heel and foot in a better way while at the same time providing superior toe spring. The shoes feature the convergence gel and flytefoam technology, which ensures outstanding performance.
Their FluidRide technology usually provides a combination of cushioning and bounce-back properties with lesser weight and unmatched durability. In addition, the FluidFit upper usually combines the multi-directional stretch mesh together with the stretch reinforcement in order to adapt to your foot, hence creating a customized fit.
- The FluidRide technology usually provides a combination of cushioning and bounce-back properties with reduced weight together with exceptional durability.
- The FluidFit upper technology which combines the multi-directional stretch-mesh with the stretch reinforcements which adapt to one’s feet usually creates a truly customized fit
- The Heel Clutching System Technology usually provides improved support and also creates an improved heel fitting environment.