After a decade to the release of the famous Steel Toe work boot, Cat Footwear bounces back with an upgraded version of it – the Caterpillar Men’s 2nd Shift 6″ footwear!
The 6 inches safety boot is built with class and to the best quality to cater for all service-oriented professions, as well as to withstand tough industrial workloads.
The 2 pounds safety boot comes with an outsole that offers a good traction and lets you maintain a good balance when you are working on slippery surfaces, which makes it a perfect one for industrial use.
Also at the top of this footwear is an eyelet that makes it easy to pull off the boot; at least for a nice feeling after a busy day.
1. The boot has a well-padded tongue that protects the upper part of your leg when you pull the lace tightly.
2. The heels on the boot measure up to 1.25 inches which make it high enough to resist all kinds of penetration and protect the feet while threading on dangerous surfaces.
3. The Caterpillar Men’s 2nd Shift 6″ work boot comes with climasphere internal socks to maintain a suitable temperature in your feet whether it’s cold or hot!
4. For a full protection to the wearer’s feet, the Caterpillar Men’s 2nd Shift 6” boot features a steel toe, a padded ankle, and a slip resistant rubber outsole for the best traction.
5. The upper part of the boot is water-resistant Nubuck leather with a plush collar to ankle level, while the outsole is built from synthetic rubber.
The 6 inches Heavy Duty Boot comes with a well-contoured insole and a Goodyear Welt Sole both of which combine well with the soft inner lining to cushion the feet and make you comfortable when standing for very long hours. Additionally, the nylon-mesh lining takes care of all internal moisture, while the climasphere socks insulate the feet and balance the temperature in there.
2. FOOT SAFETY
To protect the feet from accidental kicks, the Steel Toe is always there to be at your rescue. Up to ankle length, this lace-up style boot also performs well at water-proofing your feet and keeping it warm. It features a rubber outsole which is slip resistant and you will have to worry less if you find yourself in any oily environment.
3. MULTIPURPOSE BUILD AND DESIGN
Looking at the men’s Second Shift footwear from a distance, it’s just too cute to be an industrial safety boot as it is a quality leather top and a sturdy synthetic sole. Nevertheless, it is what it is, and you are at a double advantage if you own a pair of it. You can rock this ankle-cut boot on your business casual outfits while it still serves it original purpose in the most rugged industrial environment.
To sum it up:
Cat Footwear is a big name you can trust them when it comes to making quality and top-of-the-line industrial products that give a good value for the money. The Caterpillar Men’s 2nd Shift 6″ work boot is not an exception as it comes with an awesome look and feels sturdy for very rugged activities. Abuse the boot as much as you want, it still shines and just won’t break down easily.
If you work in a very rugged and messy industrial environment with oil and dirt, work as a home handyman moving heavy loads around, or if you are in the military, the Caterpillar Men’s 2nd Shift 6″ Boot will make the whole activity less of a pain while it still maintains a clean look!
From your business casual footwear needs to the toughest industrial operation demands that last for long hours, the lace-up style Steel Toe work boot looks attractive, feels durable, and is well “built for it”!